R-Series Mono Amplifier
The “R” line of speakers and subwoofers have a heritage of sound quality you can hear from a block away, and the newly added R-Series amplifiers are no exception. Aside from their best-in-class performance, these amplifiers are tuned to emphasize the characteristics of the R-Series speakers and subwoofers, giving you that legendary R-Series experience.
The new R-Series mono amplifier produces massive power output – 1500W max to be precise. Use it with the R-Series subwoofers for a loud and fun bass experience.
R-Series amplifiers are available in mono and 4-channel configuration.
The Alpine R-Series Sound Components
The R-Series lineup is “The Loudest Family on the Block”. The products are designed to be played loud, delivering a fun and exciting listening experience, and are known for dependable performance and high-quality sound. All R-Series components are developed to perfectly match each other.
Compact and Powerful: the new digital amplification circuit allows high power output while keeping a small footprint. The R-A75M measures just 274mm in width x 223mm in length for easy installation in virtually any vehicle.
Along with Alpine’s new intelligent amplifier platform, the new R-Series amplifiers feature an improved heat sink and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, for dependable music playback.
Bass EQ and Subsonic Filter
The Bass EQ adds a 50Hz bass boost of up to +12dB to tune your bass response, while the subsonic filter is cutting ultra-low frequencies from the input signal before being amplified. This helps to protect smaller speakers from receiving too low frequencies, minimizes power wasted from reproducing inaudible sound and protects your subwoofer in a vented enclosure from over-excursion below the tuning frequency.
Low/High-Power Speaker Signal Inputs
The 2-Channel RCA speaker signal inputs accept low and high-power signals (cables not included). This makes it easy to connect the R-A75M directly to your original car stereo, regardless of your head unit’s power output. The power cable terminal accepts heavy gauge cables of up to 4 AWG.
Control Your Subwoofer
You can connect the RUX-KNOB2 remote bass knod (optional available) to the R-A75M to controll the subwoofer level straight from your dash.
Digital Amplification Circuit
The R-A75M uses a fully digital amplification design, which allows for a much better efficiency compared to a Class-A or B design. Higher efficiency means less power is dissipated to heat, allowing for a much smaller heat sink design and therefore a smaller amplifier body.
High-End Audio Components
The Alpine R-Series amps use many audiophile grade, custom designed components to achieve excellent sound quality and accuracy. The image for example shows the high-quality, large-capacity condensers, which are custom designed for Alpine.
Best Performance with R-Series Subs
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Small footprint for easy installation
- Screw terminals (for speaker and power cables)
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: Mono Channel
- Thermal Management Control
- Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF)
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass EQ
- Subsonic Filter
- Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB2) Ready
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1500W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 750W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 500W
- Crossover: Variable LPF: 50-400Hz (-24dB/oct )
- Variable Subsonic: 8-40Hz (-24dB/oct.)
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.4V – 10V / Low: 0.1V – 4.0V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 4, SPK Cable AWG 8
- Frequency Response (+0/ -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms): 10Hz – 400Hz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 Ohms): <0.02%
- THD+N rated power into 4 Ohms): <0.03%
- Damping Factor: >1500
- Signal to Noise (rated power into 4 Ohms): >105dB
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 273 x 50.8 x 200
- With attached brackets: 273 x 50.8 x 223