This mono CX-Series Amp is now one-ohm stable, giving you even more wiring options for your system! Using a Class-D power plant, the CXA1200.1 features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
CX-Series Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Use the full-range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or add a full-range amp to complete your system.
This CX.1 Amplifier delivers as much as 1,200 watts into one bass channel. See below for more details.
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Compatible with CXARC Remote Bass Control
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
|Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm|
|Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm|
|Power (watts/ch) 1 Ohm|
|CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.)|
|Dimensions (in, cm): (all models 2-3/8, 5.9H x 6-3/4, 17W x …L)|
|Frequency Response (Hz):|
|125mV–5V (Low Level)
1V–40V (High Level)
|Variable Lo-pass 50Hz–200Hz, 12dB/octave|
|Variable 0-6dB @40Hz|